What documents do I need to sign and why?

The Management Agency Agreement – This agreement is about you, authorising Metro property management to act as your agent in all matters that are noted in relation to the management of your property. We cannot legally act on your behalf without you authorising this document.

Casual Agency Agreement – This is used if your arrangement with Metro property management is only about us finding you a tenant and you managing the property your self.

Residential Tenancy Agreement – This is the lease. It is an agreement between you and the tenant to allow the tenant to occupy your premises for a specific period, for a specific amount of rent, with specific terms and conditions. We sign this agreement on your behalf.